check my files please

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by angelfromabove, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subratam

subratam Registered Member

did u find any help removing real or did u get ur point of problem??

2. angelfromabove

angelfromabove Registered Member

Hi subratam :)

Thankyou...I have my startup here, disabled as you said, I have a laptop, and need the applications that run touchpad ect, so i'm scared to touch that stuff, any ideas whats bad on the list

Attached Files:

3. angelfromabove

angelfromabove Registered Member

I imagine yes :rolleyes:

Q: I was wondering, how Could I find every application on my comp, and make a short cut of themall to one folder, e.g. make a shortcut of mscinfig.exe to desktop and the rest, i found a ipconfig to, I'd like to run it with my new knowledge of msdos, but it lyes in system, it could be not that sort of app to play with hey?

---
    Q: I've been awaiting to show this, alot of errors :doubt:
    but if you see, around just 3 things, something to do with registry, I was given this zone alarm btw with a crack...any ideas how to fix it?

Q: I have touchpad on laptop, when I type sometimes in honesty it jumps when I type 'sometimes'! very 'spontanicous' <spelt wrong yes!
    please don't call me silly, I am a natural typist

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.