Central icons don't work

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by amalcom, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amalcom

amalcom Registered Member

Hello all,

I have installed 8.0 (786) and have done an entire image and had it verify with no problems.

However, today I need to get a file off the image CD"s.

I load up TI and click on the Explore Image icon and get nowhere. In fact, all of the central icons do not work. The icons on the toolbar at the top do and the side references do as well.

Another unusual behavior concerns the drop-down menus. I do not recall having to hold down on my left mouse button to make the menu display until I picked something. Has this "unWindows"-like behavior been there before?

If you can help with making any of the icons respond under Disk Imaging, New Disk Deployment, or Tasks, it would be helpful.

I wish there were a side or top reference (via icon, text, or drop-down) for exploring the image.

2. jimmytop

jimmytop Registered Member

Try double-clicking them instead of single click

3. amalcom

amalcom Registered Member

Hello Jimmytop,

That did it. I don't know why I didn't try that.

Are you getting the odd drop-down behavior in which you need to continually press on the left mouse button to see the menu and then let off the button when you have selected the option you want?

Many thanks!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
  4. como

como Registered Member

Mine work normally

5. jimmytop

jimmytop Registered Member

Great! Don't worry, took me a while to figure that out too, glad I wasn't the only one :rolleyes:

Oh, I meant to try that but I forgot. I will check it tonight when I get home. I am due to make another image anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.