cdaengine0400.dll not found

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by Judi, Jul 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judi

Judi Registered Member

Yesterday I visited a home and ran the typical spyware removal programs: CWShredder, AdAware, SpyBot & SpySweeper. All appears cleaned up...except upon bootup she is receiving the message "...cdaengine0400.dll not found." I removed the WildTangent folder from her C: drive. What else can I delete so she does not receive this message?

Sorry, I cannot post a HiJackThis log as I'm not on her computer. I'd be happy for suggestions...and I'm familiar with the Registry if someone could lead me where to look.

Thanks,
    Judi

2. Judi

Judi Registered Member

Does anyone have an answer to this question?

Judi

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Judi,

I'm sorry but we cannot suggest what else you can delete without seeing a hijackthis log. Guessing isn't the way to go, and that's what we would be doing.

Please have your friend follow these instructions:
    HOW TO? Read here about how to post your log!!

They will have to become a Registered Member in order to post a hijackthis log in this forum, or they can copy the log to a floppy disk and let you post it for them. :)

Regards,

snap

4. Judi

Judi Registered Member

Thank you for your response. I'll repost after visiting her computer and running HiJack.

Judi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.