Can't surf the web

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by yongsua, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yongsua

yongsua Registered Member

Hi,I am unable to surf the web anywhere with ESET protection enabled but when I disable my ESET,I am able to surf the web again. Sorry for my bad English.Thanks.

2. yongsua

Now I only need to disable the Web Access protection to surf the web.:( Luckily I have Sandboxie,don't need to worry about:cautious:

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

What is your OS? Do you have ESS or EAV installed? Do you have firewall installed and enabled? If so, have you tried disabling it to see if it makes a difference?

4. yongsua

Windows 7 is my OS and the rest information that you requested is on my signature.Besides,my ESET's Web access Protection disabled so that I am able to surf the web.:D Thanks for the concern.

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Which web browsers does this occur with?

Are other applications affected, such as ftp and instant messaging programs?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. yongsua

Sorry for the late reply.Actually,it was my fault because I had changed some settings for web access protection.After I restored the web access protection setting,everything works fine.Thanks for your concern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.