Can't log in

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Jetster, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetster

Jetster Registered Member

After reading Tom Hardware review I thought I would give it a try. Installed Spywareblaster and set it. After trying to log in to my BF2 account and being refused bythe server I became suspicious. Then later my daughter reproted she could not log into Habbohotel.

Set bad the changes it made but still did not work. Active X was completely turned off in IE and fire fox was not doing much better. I turned on active X and fixed a couple of things but still cannot log into BF2 or habbo hotel.

Any Ideas, and no it not a port problem.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Jetster....Welcome to Wilders,

Would you explain BF2 just a tad more Please :doubt: or would you mind providing links to BF2 and habbo hotel Please.

Thanks,
    Bubba

3. Jetster

Sorry BF2 is balltelfield 2 online game.

Habbo Hotel is http://www.habbo.com/ Click on "enter Habbo hotel" then a shockwave will pop up and click on the link that says "you can create one here"

Normaly it takes about 3 seconds to connect.

Thanks for your quick responce

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hmm....well I made sure I had the latest Spywareblaster database....then enabled ALL protection and was able to make it to the account create screen below within seconds :doubt:

Attached Files:

5. Jetster

Ok thanks for checking. It must not be related to spywareblaster and somthing else I did.

Thaks Again,

Patrick

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

You are very Welcome Patrick and I tend to agree that it is probably not related to Spywareblaster and as such I would be glad to move this thread from the Official Spywareblaster Forum to one of our other Forums to further this assistance if you wish ?

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.