can't get reply from betterantivirus.com

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Smile, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smile

Smile Registered Member

Hi, I have purchased ESET NOD32 Antivirus Home Edition - 1 User, 1 Year Standard License on betterantivirus.com

I received an email that I must provide valid US address to finish processing my order so I can receive my license information.

I'm from Europe but do have a friend in US, I replied to the email with my address. The email is sales@betterantivirus.com

The next day still no license information. So I sent inquiry via Google checkout and got a reply:

"we sent you this and you have NOT responded:......."

So either Google does not dispatch email correctly or staff at betterantivirus.com do not check their email?

It's been 2 days since my purchase from oct 15 now is oct 17 and still no replies nothing. If you can't sell me the product I demand a refund.

2. Smile

Smile Registered Member

Just go my license numbers, pasted them but cant see my license valid period in help about like I could.

Could somebody explain how do I check it?

3. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

It takes a day or two before it appears.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you're able to update, then you're fine. It may take 1-2 work days for the expiration date to refresh in the program panel.

5. Smile

Smile Registered Member

Thanks for quick reply, update works fine so it seems to be OK then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.