Cant clone after alignment

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by SsapS, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SsapS

SsapS Registered Member

For whatever reason a customer used the paragon software to realign a SATA drive on XP Pro SP3.

We wanted to VM and clone this machine and now all software's (cloning/partition/VM) are not able to locate the drive.

However I can physically see and access it in My computer, I can see it externally, it boots fine.

One oddball is that we have the drive booting, but in PPM it shows the drive as 'green', and un-partitioned .

We only installed a single other software from a company that most likely takes pirating their software extremely seriously, and I was also wondering whether that program is interfering. Something has also taken everything out of the System Tools folder and there is only internet explorer there (which doesnt belong in that folder)

Any thoughts/experiences?

The install of this software was extremely time consuming, and the software is locked to a HWID/LID .

When going in with Nortan partition magic (which we normally dont use)

"INIT fail; error 117. Partitions drive letter cannot be identified"

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

wow

Could you please provide Paragon LOG files and send them to FTP (please check your private messages for details)?
    To collect log files: find "PWLOG.TXT", "STUBACT.LOG", "BioNTlog.TXT" which are located usually in "C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\[Program Name]\Program" , archive them and upload to FTP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.