Cannot uninstall BufferZone

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by aigle, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Just have two questions,

1- I installed bufferzone for IE from download.com, now when the installtion is complete, it is showing a full BZ trial rather than free version for IE, so what is this matter?

2- Today I tried to uninstall BZ multiple times, and I am not able to do it, every time i received message,

"The windows insatller service could not be assessed,his can occur if you are running windows in safe mode or if the windows installer is not correctly instaled.Contact your support personnel for assistance."

Any idea what is wrong? and how can I uninstall it? I am running many other programmes as well, may be a conflict with them is causing so? I put Antihook on allow all and did shutdown the Jetico firewall during uninstall, but no benefit.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

4. BufferZone

BufferZone Guest

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hi there Bufferzone,

My suggestion was based on the premise "The Windows Installer files that are on your hard disk are damaged or are missing" as quoted from the link.

6. BufferZone

BufferZone Guest

Ahh ok I get it.

Thanks

Tal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.