cannot read setctor 0 of drive 0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sergeantcigar, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergeantcigar

sergeantcigar Registered Member

I bought TI 8, and have run into the same problem others have had:

cannot read setctor 0 of drive 0

when booting from the cd. I hit the ignore button, and everything seems to go well, transfering info from a usb drive to a new hard drive, UNTIL it comes time to boot. Windows starts, then hangs.

I set the 'new' drive up as a slave, then boot off a good drive, and all the information seems to be there, but it just won't boot.

Answers?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sergeantcigar,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/).

"cannot read sector 0 of drive 0" - most likely there is an installed card reader or a mobile rack without an insterted card or disk. If this is the case please just hit the "Ignore" button and use the program as usual.

Please contact support@acronis.com regarding the second problem and describe in detail how exactly you have transfered info from a usb hard drive to a new hard drive. Have you performed a disk clone or just restored an image?

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.