Cannot Download NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by DVD+R, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

I had to reformat my Hard Drive,and on trying to download the commercial version of NOD32, my password keeps getting rejected and I get the I am not authorized web page, I am cop/pasting my ID and password from the email I recieved when I bought NOD, and it still wont let me downloado_O I only bought this about 4 weeks ago too!

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Did you purchase NOD online or from a local reseller?

If you purchased it online, you can try to retrive your ID and password here again by using the e-mail when you make the purchase:

http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php

Just check once again your ID and the password you get from here.

Before you sort out the ID and password problem, you can also download the trial version 2.51.30 here: http://www.eset.com/download/index.php

The trial 2.51.30 and the commercial 2.51.26 are basically the same. 2.51.30 only have something to do with languages and have nothing to do with functionality or new features. 2.51.30 also trial allows you to turn the trial version into a full commercial version by putting your ID and password into the program.

You can have 30 days to use the trial and during these 30 days, if you have sort out your ID and password problem, you can just put your ID and password in the trial to turn it to a commercial version.

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you are having trouble downloading from the Download links on the Registered Download page on ESET's web site, try clicking on one of the Mirror links to start the download from an alternate site.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

4. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

problem solved, there must have been some server issue yesterday, it worked today ok:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.