Canceling NTFS resize

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by zackarykurtz, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackarykurtz

zackarykurtz Registered Member

Hi all,

I've started the resize (decrease size) of a 1300Gb NTFS filesystem to 1000Gb.
    The process is in the "Quick data moving" stage and I'm worrying about the time it seems to take to complete.
    "Overall percentage" says 1% and "Time remaining" 19:29:33 (but it's long time these values don't change).

I don't know if I can wait the normal end of the process and I see the "Cancel" button in bottom right corner ... :shifty:

I'm going loosing all my data pressing that button?
    Please help me !!! :(

Many thanks

2. Bith

Bith Registered Member

My problem is the same, but i started a primary to logical partition conversion, and at this speed it seems that it will take 9 days!
    I want to cancel but i don't know if it tries to rollback the operation, or just leaves me with an 1.4TB unallocated garbage partition :/ (it was full).
    Please somebody answer to this! Should i press yes after the cancel or no?

3. Crazy T

Crazy T Registered Member

plz do not cancel it if it is on the process of resizing, it may cause data loss. Be careful. Contact Paragon Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.