can not unhide a hidden partition

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by davmartens, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davmartens

davmartens Guest

HI All,

I use DiskDirector suite for a while adn I am very satisfied with it. Only recently a problem showed up.

I had hidden some partitions to install LINUX and I didn't want these partitions to get touched by LINUX. After install of LINUX I runned the OS - selector but my LINUX did not showed upin the OS menu. That problem was solved by re-installing OS selector.

When rebooting to WIN xp I was able to see the hidden partitions in the Diskdirector suite and to mark them for 'unhide'. the system rebooted, diskdirector showed some action and then nothing had changed. The partitions where still hidden.

I am able to resize the hidden partitions so the partition is still on the HD. But why can't I unhide it ?

system : AMDAthlon 3000+ , 512 Mb RAM, HD1 = 200 GB IDE (master) HD2 = 80 GB IDE.

Hidden partition is on HD1, HD1 also contains WINXP

thanks for any help

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello davmartens,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Could you please create Acronis Report (please see Acronis Help Post for the instructions) and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread, please indicate in the subject that you want to contact Irina Shirokova? We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.