Can not send with Outlook Express

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Blackspear, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I have 2 computers coming up with the following error message while using Outlook Express, each computers setting is the same as mine as far as I can see (I too use OE).

Receiving emails isn't a problem, sending is, the message window (where you write your email) can not be written in, it remains blank.

Both PC's use LAN to send (ADSL Broadband), I have also tried my connection on Cable, same results.

Proxomitron
    Kye-U's Filters
    XP Pro and XP Home

Any suggestions?

Cheers :D

Attached Files:

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Blackspear,

There's a few possibilities, but first I'll ask if they have Bugoff installed and if the first item is set to "Disabled". If they do, try enabling the first item in Bugoff and see if that fixes it.

snap

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Ohhhh I'm in love, must be that pendant of yours, or it could be valentines day ;) :D

I have been cross-checking my settings ALL afternoon without success, I would never have suspected BugOff. Helps to read the instructions ~ which clearly state this is a side effect. Being of the male species this is the very last thing done, it states in our manual; Ruile number 1. When ALL else fails, read the manual ;) :D

Wooohooo

Thank you Ms Snap, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you...

:D :D :D

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

LOL Blackspear! I'm glad that was it, because the other options I found were quite involved, and of course I always want to find the easiest way to do things. ;)

You are very welcome! :D

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.