Can not install True Image Workstation 9.1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Musikanto, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musikanto

Musikanto Registered Member

Hello

first the story before. I did an image of my system to an external harddisc.
    Than I changed my motherboard, my processor and a new poweramplifieing.
    Than I tried to restore the image with True image 8.0. That doesn't work.
    I wrote it to this forum and you told me, that it will not work because of the new hardware. I had to use Workstation and universal restore.
    Ok, i bougt workstation 9.1 and Universal Restore. But now my problem:

I can not install Workstation 9.1. The programm is asking for ip adress and server clients and more. But i am only a private user with one lonly PC. Further I am not firm with connecting systems. In the moment I work with a new installation and some very important programms, but I am missing my Image with all the things, I need. Can someone help me?

greetings Klaus

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Musikanto,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Most probably, you have encountered with problems concerning Acronis License Server.
    Please note that first of all you should install Acronis License Server (select it in installation menu). Then, please add the license of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation to Acronis License Server.
    After it, you will be able to install local version of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation (select “Install True Image Workstation” in installation menu).
    Please select “Find the server automatically” in the “Specify License Server” window and your license server (installed on local machine) will be found automatically.
    You can also select “Specify the server manually” and input the IP address of the local machine to find license server.
    You can find the detailed information about Acronis License Server in User’s Guide.

If the problem persists, please submit a request for technical support. Provide the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ivan Sarychev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.