Can I Install DeepFreeze Over an Encrypted HardDrive?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Jonas, Dec 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonas

Jonas Registered Member

I was looking at avoiding alot of concerns about trojans, worms and viruses by using DeepFreeze when i wondered if it could be installed over a HardDrive that is encrypted, with something like DriveCrypt PP.

Any Help would be appriciated.

Peace,
    Jonas

2. snowman

snowman Guest

Jonas

is this the program you are referring too:

http://www.deepfreezeusa.com/benefits.htm

On and off I use a program that does the same thing if I decide to use that feature......the program is no longer availble......but does so much more than just prevent changes to the settings before shut-down......an no I never tryed using it on an encrpyted drive....there are others here who could better answer that question.

snowman

3. Jonas

Jonas Registered Member

Hi Snowman, yes that is the program i was speaking about. So its clear, are you saying a similar program you use is no longer available or that to your knowledge DeepFreeze is no longer available?

Thanks,
    Jonas

4. snowman

snowman Guest

Jonas

The program I use is no longer available.

Sorry..I never before heard of DeepFreeze....

Jonas may I respectfully suggest that you shop around and compare. FE: for a more feature rich program....an one that can not be bypassed......not saying that DeepFreeze is not a good or bad product...just suggesting you shop around. Ask folks here for suggestions on desktop security programs........compare

regards
    snowman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.