Can anyone do this now?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by thebigdintx, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebigdintx

thebigdintx Registered Member

Is there anyone out there who is able to create a full disc image to an external hard drive using True Image version 9 build 2277 running in windows, and then go back and verify the image using True Image version 9 build 2277 Rescue CD without the image showing as corrupt? I can not. I get the "Error E00070020 The archive is currupted" message when I try to check the image.

2. thebigdintx

thebigdintx Registered Member

Apparently, from what I have read in other threads, Acronis has fixed this corrupt image ("Error E00070020 The archive is currupted") problem, and it is to be released in the next couple of days in a new build. Can anyone out there do what I asked in my previous post the way True Image 9.0.2277 is right now, or is everyone unable to do what I am trying to do as listed in the above post?

3. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

I'm in the same boat as you and have been since I bought TI9. I endeavour to be patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.