CampTuneX does not work

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by ezmerel2, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezmerel2

ezmerel2 Registered Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Hello all,
    Very discouraged/upset with this software. I have just sent a support request but I decided to post here to see if I could receive any more help...

My story:

I have a brand new Macbook Pro 2012 (non retina) with Lion installed and Bootcamp with W7 x64. My bootcamp partition is 50GB and I would like to resize it to 65GB. I found this software a few days ago, read about it and decided to try it.

So far I have tried to use it 6 times, all unsuccessfully. The first time, after it checked mac & windows partitions I got a screen saying that operation had failed and to send log files. I sent the files. After that I rebooted my macbook and fixed hard drive in case there had been a problem (through disk utility on startup). Since then I have tried to repeat the resizing procedure another 5 times, except all these times I have gotten stuck at the screen where i am imformed that the disk is being adjusted according to my design... I have left the laptop overnight with this screen thinking that maybe the process would take some hours (although Paragon clearly advertises the process takes minutes). After that I have tried another 4 times, with the same behaviour (after rebooting of course) in which Camptune will refuse to respond even after 2 hours, once completing the partition verification phases.

I have seen other users experiencing this same exact problem and I am beginning to think this software is not stable and might even damage my recently installed OSs so Im considering asking for a refund if I can't solve my problem in a few days.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.