CampTuneX does not work

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by ezmerel2, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezmerel2

ezmerel2 Registered Member

Hello all,
    Very discouraged/upset with this software. I have just sent a support request but I decided to post here to see if I could receive any more help...

My story:

I have a brand new Macbook Pro 2012 (non retina) with Lion installed and Bootcamp with W7 x64. My bootcamp partition is 50GB and I would like to resize it to 65GB. I found this software a few days ago, read about it and decided to try it.

So far I have tried to use it 6 times, all unsuccessfully. The first time, after it checked mac & windows partitions I got a screen saying that operation had failed and to send log files. I sent the files. After that I rebooted my macbook and fixed hard drive in case there had been a problem (through disk utility on startup). Since then I have tried to repeat the resizing procedure another 5 times, except all these times I have gotten stuck at the screen where i am imformed that the disk is being adjusted according to my design... I have left the laptop overnight with this screen thinking that maybe the process would take some hours (although Paragon clearly advertises the process takes minutes). After that I have tried another 4 times, with the same behaviour (after rebooting of course) in which Camptune will refuse to respond even after 2 hours, once completing the partition verification phases.

I have seen other users experiencing this same exact problem and I am beginning to think this software is not stable and might even damage my recently installed OSs so Im considering asking for a refund if I can't solve my problem in a few days.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.