CA Etrust New Antivirus V 6.2 Released

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by musicman, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicman

musicman Registered Member

To all the members Computer Associates has just released the new antivirus Version. Here is the features directly from their web site.
    =======================================================
    Features in eTrust EZ Antivirus 2005 (v6.2)
    New! Advanced Email Scanning
    New! Interactive Virus Detection Messages
    New! Scans compressed file archives before you open them and risk infecting your computer
    Automatically removes or “cures” viruses, worms, and Trojan horses.
    Detects and blocks viruses in instant message attachments with Realtime Scanning
    Advanced Heuristic Scanning can detect new threats even before virus protection updates are created for them.
    AutoDownload automatically downloads new virus protection updates daily to protect against the latest threats
    Password Protected Program Options protect your security settings from modification by unauthorized users
    ICSA Certified.
    http://www.my-etrust.com/

2. bravesrule

bravesrule Registered Member

the email isn't working for me

3. Arin

Arin Registered Member

has a few bugs in it. made my system unstable after detecting the EICAR file. specially after i clicked the virus info button, my programs behaved like i was logged in as another user. for example Powerarchiver behaved like it was unregistered.

4. Kobra

Kobra Registered Member

Missed the latest repacked baddie I have, with several rebased baddies inside that. Complete miss, no warnings.

Uninstalled it shortly thereafter. :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.