Buying a license for more than 2 years?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by mentallo, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mentallo

mentallo Registered Member

How can I by a license for more than 2 years? If make Quantity 2 in the cart will that extend the 2 years to say 4 years or simply give me 2 seperate serial numbers

Thanks
    M

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi and Welcome to Wilders !

You can buy a license for maximum 3 years . Contact local NOD32 reseller or ESET representative for more information .
    http://www.eset.com/partners/worldwide.php

I am not 100% sure but I believe this will not extend your license but you will simply have 2 license ;)

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Correct.

Cheers :D

4. uc-icq

uc-icq Registered Member

How long does it take for the boxed version to expire (provided I didn't register the product ID in exchange for update serials)? In other words, is a boxed version still good if I bought it and left it unopened for, say 2 years? Thanks.

5. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

I bought a box some time ago and left it for more than 6 months before I activate the serial number and it is still valid. :D

6. uc-icq

uc-icq Registered Member

Nice, but wonder if there's a timebomb? :cool:

7. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

There may be a time limit before which you must activate, but I think will last for, at least, for one year I think. There is no guarantee that the box version will be selling like hot cakes, especially people nowadays like to purchase genuine copies online, and some people like to use pirated copies. So there is a chance that the stock be left on the shelves for more than six months or so. Maybe Hi-Tech boy will know the answer.

8. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

boxes activate upon registration, there is no "time-bomb". The sames goes for the OEM cd's which are available to pc builders etc (nod32 in a CD sleeve, not a retail box - supplied with an activation code).

9. uc-icq

uc-icq Registered Member

Thanks Chubb for your answer.
    Good to know. With a bit of brainwork, I'm sure there's way to save bucks.:D

10. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

if you buy lots of CDs, there is a way to buy them at a discount - but if they're all for you own or family use, the family packs might well be cheaper anyway! ;)

11. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Physical shipments (retail packaging, OEM discs and so forth) come with a license registration key and a URL printed on the sleeve or in the box. Visiting the URL and entering the key and a valid email address enables the license and sends the owner a username and password to enter into their copy of ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.