BurnAware 1.1 Update available

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Antarctica, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

What's new
    v1.1 January 11, 2008
    Added the hardware info tool.
    Added the erase tool to the start screen.
    Fixed the issue with launching under Windows 2000.
    Improved the disc name field. Now you can save and load the most used names.
    Added the small button to quickly open the options dialog.
    Added the small button to go to the parent folder.
    Now the program remembers the last used recorder and directory.
    "Save Log..." button replaced with "New Disc" button.
    Minor fixes and improvements.

http://www.glorylogic.com/index.html

2. HAN

HAN Registered Member

Thanks! My go to burner for newbies... ;)

3. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Thanks, got it last night. I like this one a lot, simple and easy and gets the job done. Very nice...

4. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Thanks.

Although i'm licensed with good ole NERO and ISO Burner runs like a flash, i do like this burner and especially some of the features.

Problems i been running into lately is with CD/DVD disk distributors. I get better results from cheap brands than the big stackers, and i haven't a clue why, unless the rest of the USA in these overpriced times, vendors are thinning the mix so-to-speak. I worked a lot in industrial manufacturing and when a company needs to pump up the revenue volume, they have their ways at cutting back on substance. The same goes for food. You guys ever taste that generic cheese they peddle against Kraft and other name brands? It's artifical alright and totally un-nutrious. This is a common practice happening right befor our very eyes.

Maybe they should take a chapter from our better security software vendors who don't cut corners like that even when the chips are down. LoL

5. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Thanks for head up,nowydays there is nothing to complain about free good burning softwares,have installed some,to name a few i am aware of : Burnaware , CDburnerXP , Deepburner , Ashampoo Burning Studio.

Admit sucses has greatly to do with good media,,i stick with Verbatum , Sony and Tayo Yuden cause they give me almost no failures and praised on the dedicated burning forums around the web.

6. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

The problem is that each brand doesn't buy its media from the same manufacturer every time, so you aren't guaranteed to obtain the same burning quality.
    It's best to buy from an online store which offer TY (Taiyo Yuden) or MCC (Mitsubishi Chemical) media.

7. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Don,t know in France but here Verbatim is sold on every shop nextdoor,yes its made by Mitsubishi chemicals [MCC] known for their high quality. They have plants in Singapore,India and Japan but watch out for " made in India ",quality is not that good as compared with the media from Singapore and Japan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.