BufferZone GAOTD!

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by whitedragon551, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

Its free again at GAOTD!

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/bufferzone/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+giveawayoftheday%2Ffeed+%28Giveaway+of+the+Day%29

2. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

There was a thread on this product a few weeks ago and the conclusion was the product is not as good as it sounds. I was boosting it until I actually used it for a few days and then posted I had uninstalled it be because of problems I was having with how it functioned (even when it was off it was saving files to a virtualized folder, not where I wanted it to be saved. That is, I would browse to the folder where I wanted the file saved, save it, and then I would find the folder had been replicated inside a virtual folder on the C: drive, not where I expected and wanted it to be. Did I mention this happened even when I turned BufferZone off by disabling its service?

3. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

I just posted this incase someone missed it the first time.

4. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

not impressed:thumbd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.