Bufed

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by BufEd, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BufEd

BufEd Registered Member

I'm not sure iff i;m in the right place,this is the only place i found where i can write something. I'm new to all thiscomputer lingo o_O I have one ? if this is not the right place for ?s tell me where to go . Every time i start my computeri get message from SpywerwGuard Telling me someong is trying to change something o_O?start up page search page anything,But it's changing it to none o_O?If i just hit keep old it goes away but in a few min. back with another change for something else & still None o_O?This will go on & on & ontill i hit the red X HELPo_O

2. Franklin

Franklin Registered Member

3. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

I would recommend ad-aware, spybot S&D or Microsoft's Windows Defender.

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Hi scan with spysweeper (paid) or spybot free( or superantispyware free) and see what it brings out.

5. pwillener

pwillener Registered Member

It seems hard to start with computers in these days - 10 years ago none of today's threats existed. It cannot understand why today's computers do not come preinstalled with all available defense systems.

B.t.w. I think that Ewido and Superantispyware are doing a much more thorough job than Ad-aware, Spybot Search & Destroy, or Windows Defender.

Very effective is the free online scan at http://www.ewido.net/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.