Bought TI 8.0 - where's the serial number

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by gud4u, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gud4u

gud4u Registered Member

UPS Guy just delivered retail boxed & sealed Acronis True Image 8.0, purchased retail from J & R Music World.

Box contents were TI 8.0 bootable cd in unmarked sleeve and the 'Startup Guide' pamphlet.

I can't find any clue about serial number or how to find it.

I can't install the product without the serial number.

I have e-mailed Acronis Support, but no response yet.

I need some clue as to how to solve this dilemma.

Thanks for your help!

2. Ed Y

Ed Y Registered Member

Did you buy it online?? If so, the order confirmation should have a section that reads:

additional information for: Acronis True Image 8.0

right below it should be

serial: xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-

If not, then you probably need to call them.

3. mareke

mareke Registered Member

There should have been a slip of paper inside the CD sleeve with the serial number on it. Acronis won't give out another serial if the original is lost.

4. Thomas_001

Thomas_001 Guest

You made it to this forum and I expect that you also read some of the threads --- and then you are honestly still trying to find the serial number?

Must be a joke...

5. KevC

KevC Registered Member

It's definitely not a joke - I have the exact same problem. I ordered via Amazon, which shipped the order to J & R. I received my software yesterday - an 8 page pamphlet and a blue disk in a plain white sleeve. There is no serial number to be found. I have emailed tech support twice, and have received no response.

How long does it take someone to respond to support emails? I would really like to install this software.

Hello --- anybody home --- how 'bout a human on a telephone --- Hello??

6. Nello

Nello Guest

I had the same experience and emailed support. I title my email "Serial number Missing". I had a number in 24 hrs.
    I also suggest yo use the "Live Chat" feature on the web sight. I may expidite things. They did ask where I purchased?
    Nello

7. KevC

KevC Registered Member

I haven't seen a "live chat" feature on their web site. Can you point me in the right direction?

8. Nello

Nello Guest

"Live Chat" is at the left side, middle of the home page. Look for the picture of a young woman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.