bought another years subscription and

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by thraxxousai, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thraxxousai

thraxxousai Registered Member

well the username and new password don't seem to work. do i have to wait for a bit or something or does anyone know how to update?

2. e36

e36 Registered Member

The new username/password take about 24 hours register with ESET and display your new expire date if that's what you mean.

Otherwise, if NOD is not accepting the new username/password, you'll have to wait for someone representing ESET to come by.

3. thraxxousai

yeah it keeps saying invalid username or password . but if i have to wait for 24hours that might be it. guess ill know in 24hours

4. thraxxousai

well it says its good to 2010 but my username and password are invalid and it wont let me update my definitions. im now thinking eset gave me a lemon.

should my username and password for the renewal be the exact same as the ones i got a year ago when i first bought my vopy of nod32?

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Most of ESET distributors issue a new username and password if a license renewal is purchased on the expiry date of the current license so that the license is valid immediately. I'll PM you a temporary username/password that you can use to update the program until your license becomes valid.

6. thraxxousai

allright becuase the "new" ones i got are the exact same as my old ones. so i really hope someone sends me correct new ones.

7. ThomasC

ThomasC Former ESET Support Rep

In the case that the same user name and password are requested / used for a renewal, it could take up to 48 hours for that renewal to filter down to all the update servers depending on the current load. After that time period if you are still having a problem I would suggest contacting us directly. We recommend renewing prior to the expiration date of your existing license in order to avoid this issue.

Cheers

8. thraxxousai

allright its working now. you guys might want to add that to the confirmation emails in the future though. thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.