Bootable Rescue Media for TrueImage Home 11

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jonbp, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonbp

jonbp Registered Member

I have just begun trying to install necessary SW on this Vista machine. Using TI Home 11, I made a backup but have been trying to burn a bootable rescue CD. I keep getting "E00040010: Device is busy. (0x40010) Tag = 0x8B7F8138EBD33EB3". somewhat difficult to restore in an emergency without the rescue CD. I can burn an ISO image and then burn a CD, but..... Any ideas appreciated. Not overly happy with Vista as XP seemed to work like a charm.

2. snifferpro

snifferpro Registered Member

Try creating the ISO image and then burn to CD. That will then be a Rescue CD.

3. snifferpro

snifferpro Registered Member

Usually that error occurs if you have other software installed that that takes control of the CD/DVD drive.

4. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

When you put the blank in the tray, leave it open and let the process pull in the tray.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

This issue is caused by some third program using your CD drive. Please try to reboot your PC and burn the CD right after Windows start. Also, you may save file as ISO and burn using some program as snifferpro suggested.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Nikolsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.