BIG PROBLEM RUNNING SPYWARE BLSTER 3.2

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by imAMERICAN, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imAMERICAN

imAMERICAN Registered Member

-hi, i heard about this program so i dled and installed it, but wen i go to run it, i get a blue screen with a windows error blue screen and a file: (and its longggggggggggggggg) but i can jus hit anykey and get back to desktop, i uninstalled, and re installed, and re dled from diff sites and such and i defragged a couple weeks ago so its not that, PLEASE HELP

-heres my specs mayb it can help diagnose problem:
    i got a pentium 3, 1ghz, 256 RAM, 128mb ati raedon 9600 pro, soundblaster LIVE, and im on a 3 meg cable line, i got a dvd and cdrw drive and im on windows ME and i got adaware SE and spybot, norton anti virus 2004, and i got a comcast firewall thingy.

-please help me, even clicking on the update, gets me that error page

Thanks ALOT!

2. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Hello imAMERICAN, welcome to forums. :)

Having the error code may be of help, but have you seen this, do any of these ring a bell with the error you got.

HELP WITH MISSING FILES

Please let us know, sometimes dl and installing one/both of those is the answer.

Cheers, TAS

3. imAMERICAN

imAMERICAN Registered Member

yeah i tryed dling those two things, heres the eror message,

(blue screen)

A windows error has occured.

you can press ctrl alt del to restart, ull lose all unsaved ****... or anykey to reuturn to windows,

File: BCMDMCCP(01) + 00000175 Error: 0D : 0028 : C179E4A5

Press anykey to continue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.