BHODemon 2.0 Beta

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by LarryLeonard, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarryLeonard

LarryLeonard Developer

BHODemon 2.0 Beta (Freeware) Available Here for Testing

I'm currently working on version 2.0 of BHODemon.

Okay, I know, there's really nothing to it, and yes, I'm a little embarrassed to be releasing an application with so little functionality. But the weird thing is, I get two or three emails a day about this tiny program. So, just to make my life easier trying to support this thing, I've decided to create a new version of BHODemon, with a few new features. Of course, I've long since lost the source code, and it was written using ATL (stop laughing), so I've had to re-write it using MFC from scratch (which took all of two days), but at least now I have some source code that I can work with going forward.

Anyway, this board seems to have been very useful to people looking for help with BHOs and BHODemon, which I appreciate, BTW, so I thought I'd ask your opinions/ideas for new features. What I currently have ready can be considered a 'Beta' version, and can be downloaded at http://www.definitivesolutions.com/files/BHODemon20Setup.exe - it's not ready for general public consumption, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't publicize it outside of this community just yet. (But if someone does, I can live with that, too.)

So, let me know what you think of it (at BHODemon@DefinitiveSolutions.com), and if you have any questions about how it's supposed to work, or there are things I haven't explained clearly, or you see something that could be made better.

Thanks!

Larry Leonard
    Definitive Solutions, Inc.
    www.DefinitiveSolutions.com
    BHODemon@DefinitiveSolutions.com

Last edited: May 19, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.