betterantivirus.com...little help needed

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Vranek, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vranek

Vranek Registered Member

Hello.
    First of all i apologize for posting this here, but couldn't really think of anything else.

Ok here's the deal..my license for ESS is about to expire and i want to renew it. I bought it via betterantivirus.com and of course i forgot my account password( need it for renewing). When i tried to recover password, i didn't get it on a registered mail since there is something going on with it ( certain e-mails aren't delivered at all for some reason).
    I tried to contact folks at betterantivirus.com but didn't get any reply. Can i renew my license somewhere else...since the renew link from ESS GUI leads me to betterantivirus.com.

Thanks in advance.

2. philby

philby Registered Member

Use this link, which will redirect you to the relevant country site, then look down the menu on the left.

philby

3. Vranek

Vranek Registered Member

Thanks philby!
    I wanted to do that, but wasn't sure if it's ok since i didn't originally purchase license from Croatian local distributor ( they didn't offer ESS at the time of purchasing), so i chose betterantivirus.com instead, and they accept paypal also.
    Will try tomorrow when the local office starts working in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.