Beta Refresh

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by darts, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darts

darts Registered Member

When wi'll there be a Beta refresh where the first Bugs wi'll be solved?? I like Eset but the 5 version isn't running smooth for me yet. I hope that the Beta 2 is runnig better.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

ESET is still receiving many new reports with the first public beta of the V5 programs. Subsequent releases will, of course, address customer-reported issues and feedback. That said, an exact date has not yet been determined for the next release. When it is ready, it will be announced here on Wilders Security Forums, though, so if you visit the forum frequently you will be amongst the first to download it.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. ashishsingh1508

ashishsingh1508 Registered Member

@ESET you can still release beta 2 to solve current problem. If eset will run smooth then you will get more beta testers to report bugs and siggestions

4. ashishsingh1508

ashishsingh1508 Registered Member

Why would I test it if its not even letting my PC to shutdown properly?

5. yongsua

yongsua Registered Member

That's why we call it as BETA.Anyway,did you report the bug to the Feedback Form?

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

The goal of releasing beta test versions is to find bugs such as the issue you mentioned with the PC not being able to shut down.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.