beta lic expired?? in v6 rc

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by zfactor, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

it says 105 days left but says the licis invalid? uninstalled reinstalled and selected beta activation said it was activated fine but says its invalid whenever it goes to update?? i thought this was still a beta test? im using this on a test system that i will not be once its final. this system is strictly for testing software so im not going to use my current lic with this version yet??

also beta version is greyed out i cant select it and yes there is a trial- key installed in the lic info right now and the program says i have 105 days left

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Is this still occurring now?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

doing a backup restore with image for windows from yesterday seems to have fixed this.
    however i did notice something while on the web i had a pop up saying it found something like or releated to the babylon toolbar and then this occurred when i clicked clean. i had another piece of malware that i went to load up and eset did detect it and then i clicked clean and the same thing happened where the lic went to expired with the beta greyed out.

not sure what exactly is going on there but something is releated and they were two different pieces of malware totally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.