Backup to DVD

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by camper913, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camper913

camper913 Registered Member

Please help, I have read so much on backups that I am still confused. All I want to do is backup a hard drive to DVD's after I have reinstalled the system and all of the updates at the time and be able to restore my drive back to the time I did this. What do I need to make or do to do this. I read about building this and that. All I want to do is restore from DVD's.

Thanks.

2. Paragon_MattK

Paragon_MattK Paragon Moderator

camper913,

To make a backup to a DVD, simply go through the backup wizard as you would normally, and select "CD/DVD" as the backup destination.

The wizard will then show you a list of CD/DVD drives and a device called "emulator". Select your CD/DVD burner to burn the data to DVD, or select the "emulator" to instead make .iso CD images, that you can then burn to a CD/DVD with a 3rd party tool of your choosing, such as Nero.

3. camper913

camper913 Registered Member

Thanks Matt. After I do the backup to DVD's, then they will boot or restore back to the drive and replace all. No other plugins or boot disk needed.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.