Backup & Recovery Suite 10

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by phil6891, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phil6891

phil6891 Registered Member

Hi, I've got a problem at the moment with the Backup & Recovery Suite 10 boot cd. I've tried to create a hard disk backup image without image splitting but it insists on making 2GB split files, when I've turned image splitting off. I've even tried making 9GB splits but it keeps reverting to 2GB when I select the other tab and then go back to were you can change the sizing.

Build 10815.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. phil6891

phil6891 Registered Member

Thanks, yeh that's for the PE based Boot CD, but this is for the Linux based one.

Not that it's important but it just won't make a single image file even when you deselect it.

Another question, I'm trying to make a HDD drive backup image from an 80GB HDD to a 50GB HDD (to migrate to a different laptop). Even though the total main partition size doesn't exceed 30GB, when I come to restore to the 50GB HDD with the 80GB image, it shows a free blank partition in the preview stage...? Would I just backup the partition and re-size proportionally?

Build 10815.

4. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Could you please post here a screenshot of the "s a free blank partition in the preview stage" ?

5. new tigar

new tigar Registered Member

how can mad recovery of image in dvd to partion c: by using command line which excute after booting and make self recovery from image on dvd or cd to partipn 1 of hard disk 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.