Backup & Recovery 11 Home vs Drive Backup 10 Workstation

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Epaj, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epaj

Epaj Registered Member

Jan 15, 2012
    I am searching for a backup solution for couple of computers, which I use in my business and perhaps one or two computers used by family members.

I have had recently had bad experience with an other software company, and lost quite much time with it. Because of these experiences I would really like to find a good, especially reliable solution, and it does not need to be the cheapest alternative. All the system I would like to backup are Win7/64-bit with some of the having an Ubuntu installed on the side.

I see that Backup & Recovery 11 Home is obviously targeting the home user, but home office is also mentioned. I work in a home office but it still is a real company/business use, so any kind of usage limitation would of course mean that I would not be able to use this package.

Drive Backup 10 Workstation is targeting the business user, but I am not sure what are its advantages. As I only have couple of computers, I suspect that centralized management would not be that important for me.

Can anybody tell what are the significant differences between these packages? I am sort of worried that the "Home" package seems to be more "modern" based on some feature lists, like "WinPE3.0" vs "WinPE2.1".

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Backup & Recovery 11 Home is much newer and contains same backup\restore options as Drive Backup Workstation has.

I would recommend you to choose B&R 11 as it's newer , includes important fixes and up-to-date WinPE Recovery environment version.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.