Back to version 3.0

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Big Apple, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

After many hours of trying the latest AV programs, I have to admit, that I came back to Eset Nod Antivirus v.3.0, as most new AV software with the complete packages, like HTTP scanning etc. work very disappointing. Biggest bug is the slowdown. I have tried Eset again and the way it works now......is just great compared to a while ago and everything just goes fast!
    Just thought I had to say this. ;)

2. nodyforever

nodyforever Registered Member

Everything at the time .... still has some things to improve but compared to the previous jump was huge.

Welcome back on the team

Regards :cool:

3. Darth AkSarBen

Darth AkSarBen Registered Member

I've never had a single bad issue myself with this new version. All works quietly and well. Never notice it's working, except the little email temp folder creating and deleting during download of email in my Outlook Express. I forfeited a 11 months of Avast! Pro to be among the rest of the family going to ESET NOD32.

4. techtype

techtype Registered Member

Agreed, version 3 seems to be working fine now on Vista 64. I have not noticed any problems with web sites or Outlook. The latest release appears to be a good one after about 10 days of use. (Fingers crossed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.