Back to Threatfire

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by WilliamP, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I started out using TF, but after reading about Mamutu I bought 3 licenses. I have since removed all 3. The problems were at boot. For some reason some of my other security programs didn't want to load. Then I would find out that Mamutu had them tied up. Never had this problem with TF. And what was really bad ,Mamutu was sneaky. It didn't give any indication. But when I would try to re-boot I would get a pop up saying Mamutu Alert didn't want to shut down. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. benton4

benton4 Registered Member

While I haven't tried Mamutu specifically, I have had security programs that didn't play well together and caused serious issues requiring me to fix my computer.

3. Victek

Victek Registered Member

Perhaps there's a way you can "whitelist" the other applications you use? It's been a while since I used Mamutu, so I'm not remembering exactly how that works. I think it's a good BB though, and would encourage you to work with it a bit. I would definitely choose it over TF. A2 has a Mamutu forum too where you can get support directly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.