B&R script attempt

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by weq92f, Oct 10, 2015.

1. weq92f

weq92f Registered Member

I've made a scheduled Operation in Paragon B&R. So, I created a full partition backup and executed it. Now I want to schedule incremental backup daily against the full partition backup. I open the Incremental backup to VD Wizard and go all the way through, typing in the name of the file ( this is the problem ) as incremental-1, and when finished, rather than Apply, I click, send to scheduler. My task is now scheduled, however looking at the actual script that was generated, I see the name of the backup is hard coded into it as "incremental-1." The first time this schedule fires up, it will probably succeed. Any subsequent iterations will likely fail or at least corrupt the existing "incremental-1" files in the repository.

What am I missing here. Do I need to generate a script daily that will do what I want or is there a way to have the software do this for me?

I want daily incrementals to happen automatically and I want them all to be available on my backup drive.

Thanks,

-klb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.