Avira BSOD (Unable to Login at Avira's Forum)

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Cutting_Edgetech, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Does anyone here at Wilders work with the Avira Forum? I keep getting a BSOD that seems to be caused by avgntflt.sys. I'm unable to login at Avira's forum. I have tried multiple times. I tried the lost password link, and according to the e-mail sent to me i am using the correct login name, and password. I have a minidump, and some other files that could be of help in diagnosing the problem.

2. johnyjohn

johnyjohn Registered Member

Hi,

Please update Avira as there was a fix released today.

3. Cutting_Edgetech

Ok, Thank you.

4. Cutting_Edgetech

Is Avira having a problem with causing BSOD's again today? I just got a call from a friend stating that my machines that have Avira on them are having BSOD's again. A few days ago it was the Avgntflt.sys from Avira that caused my BSOD's. This time i am out of town, and cannot confirm the cause at this time.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  5. Stefan Kurtzhals

Stefan Kurtzhals AV Expert

Do you have more details on the BSOD? Is the adress of the BSOD always the same inside Avgntflt.sys? What OS are you using, what other software that installs drivers (firewall etc.). I will try to get this resolved here at Avira when I have more details on this.

6. Cutting_Edgetech

I was asking if there were any reported problems. I'm out of town, and do not have access to the machines with the BSOD's. Less than a week ago it was Avira that caused the BSOD. Has there been any confirmed problems found in the last 2 days? I'm using Avira Premium on W7 64bit Ultimate.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.