AV 2010 test?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Jack Sparrow, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow Registered Member

A little question.
    Are there already a test of AV programs for 2010?

A Moderator on a other forum tell me that Norton 2010 and G Data the best in test of 2010 are.
    I don"t believe it,so i asked here.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Many businesses (including the computer software industry and, more specifically, security software vendors) that release products on a yearly basis give the following year as a model number for products released in the second half of the year. In other words, if you go to an automobile dealership, you are likely to see many 2010 models for sale, even though it is August, 2009.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. Ade 1

Ade 1 Registered Member

Not sure if the OP is asking about 2010 releases or what tests have been conducted in 2010 citing Norton and GDaa as the best new 2010 products.

A bit unclear!

4. Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow Registered Member

I read on nucía.eu that the Norton suite still in a beta phase are , so how can Norton have been tested?
    Norton 2010 use very little recourses,but its better to wait on a test of a good TesLlab.

Thank you for the reactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.