Automatic scheduled scanning question

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by MHAB, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MHAB

MHAB Guest

Hello,

I am a new user of NOD32 and new to this forum. I just had a question about the program. I set up a daily system scan at 4am using the schedule option in the control centre. Does the program do the scan in the background because I never see any evidence to suggest that a scan was done. I mean, after a regular manual scan the results show up on the Scan Log but after a scheduled scan nothing comes up in the scan log. In the control centre Schedule option it says that a scan was in fact tiggered at 4am but is there anyway to get a report! I hope this makes sense because I am by no means a computer expert! Thank you for your help1

2. martindijk

martindijk Registered Member

Hi MHAB,

Nod does scan in the background, so it isn't noticable ;)

rgds,
    Martin

3. optigrab

optigrab Registered Member

Hi MHAB

I have a "middle of the night" system scan setup, and the scan results DO show up in my scan log. AMON resident scanning does not get logged.

Try setting up the system scan for a waking hour, while you can visually confirm that it has launched. During the system scan, the scan log will show the start time and "scanning" as the status. Upon finishing, the status will change to "completed".

If you right-click on the line in the log corresponding to the system scan (after it has completed) you may choose to view the details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.