Automate Scanning

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Is there a way to automate scanning? Is there a script or something I could run using Windows Scheduled Tasks to schedule scanning jobs?

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

D&C, in TDS Private forum, SS3 scripts, at the bottom choose "all threads from the beginning" we had several discussions and some partly script samples working to that. A real complete solution was not there yet.

3. Dazed_and_Confused

Hi, Jooske!

Actually I tried going to the Private Forum Sunday evening, but I kept getting redirected to Wilders. What's up with that? Is the Private forum still around?

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Send an email to support@diamondcs.com.au and ask entrance into the TDS Private Registered Operators Only Forum too and you will suddenly see much more forum. :ninja:

5. Dazed_and_Confused

Jooske,

I used to have access to the Private Forum. I did just get a new computer. Was there something on my old PC that used to let me in?

6. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

As long as you have the same username as before, you should still be able to see the hidden forums.. once you login as that user of course :) Should be solved by now anway

7. Dazed_and_Confused

Probably need to move this post to a different forum, but here goes anyway.

I have not changed userid's. What else might I be doing wrong. I click on TDS-3 link, and then Forums. It then immediately redirects me to the Wilders site. Does not give me a chance to login.

Logging into the members area doesn't help either - same result.

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

If you use the link from my signature, you should get into the forum or at least on the login-page.
    Cookies allowed? Header privacy reference not suppressed?
    You might like to add www.diamondcs.com.au to your trusted zone, that might help (in browser and firewall).
    Once logged in do you get the general forum and a few more and in the bottom the links to the forum here at wilders?
    Hidden between that only accessable for licensed TDS users is the private forum, you only see if you have access there.
    Make sure you use the right login name for the DiamondCS forum you registered with and which might differ from the name you use in this Wilders forum.
    As Gavin says you have access it might be just the cookie and trusted zone trick to get you in properly!

9. Dazed_and_Confused

Jooske,

Thanks. Your link got me there, and I was able to sign in. Not sure why I still can't get there from the DCS site. I have cookies enabled.

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

From the main site www.diamondcs.com the forum option brings you to the DiamondCS forum, at their site;
    since the Official Public forums for the programs are here at wilders, those forum links jump to the wilders forum.
    For the free products the jump should go to the DiamondCS General forum.
    The TDS private registered operators only forum is there and visuable for those licensed people who also subscribed to that part via support.
    So yes, using the link in my sig or others from teh team might be the quickest way to get there or adding it to your favorites, or using my little forums.ss3 script (it's attached in this posting https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=117175&postcount=8 -- rename it back to forums.ss3 and it should run fine from TDS)
    or.. whatever way you prefer :)
    In my sig at the DiamondCS forum i have a link back to here.

Last edited: May 2, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.