Auto-Update Licensing/Blaster vs. Guard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by rayray1014, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayray1014

rayray1014 Registered Member

Two questions:

1. I work for a Chicago Public School and I am wondering if there are any site licensing options for the auto-update feature in SpywareBlaster v3.1?

2. Should I use SpywareGuard in addition to SpywareBlaster or is SpywareBlaster sufficient for spyware protection?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Ray

2. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Info at site: "SpywareBlaster is freeware for personal and educational use". plus there is a link beside that line you can check out.

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

Also BOTH programs work hand in hand so to speak, so it's advisable to run both.

I think it would be fair to say well over 90% of people run both.

Cheers TAS

3. rayray1014

rayray1014 Registered Member

Thanks for the information about the free usage but I really would like to use the automatic update feature since we have so many computers here at the school. It would be rather inefficient if I have to rely on the teachers to update the SpywareBlaster program on a regular basis. Thus is there a site license cost or is the cost just a flat $9.99 per machine? Also, when is the network version going to be available? Thanks.

Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.