Auslogics BoostSpeed 6 free at TopSoftBargains

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by roger_m, Jan 1, 2015.

1. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

I am not posting this to encourage you to take advantage of the offer. In this instance I am posting about it to recommend that anyone who has seen this offer does not use BoostSpeed.

I installed BoostSpeed, did a scan and the registry cleaner gave a few false positives. For this reason, I do not recommend this software. Version 6 is not the latest version, so I decided to download the current release of version 7 to test it to see if it had the same problems, which it did as well.

Also, it's worth noting that Auslogics is far from trustworthy. They have created a scam review site - softwaretested.com which gives positive reviews for products from Auslogics and their other company TweakBit. While they do their best to make it look like an independant website, as you can see here, both tweakbit.com and softwaretested.com have the same IP address.

2. Mortal Raptor

Mortal Raptor Banned

Thanks for posting this. This fortifies my decision of not touching anything that comes from Auslogics. I don't trust any companies that includes crapware to install along with the software (like toolbars and stuff)

3. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

Indeed, software like this and IoBit gives a bad name to cleaners in general, people then bash me for recommending reliable ones, very few of them actually. :cautious:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.