ATI 10 Works flawlessly shock!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by L Bainbridge, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L Bainbridge

L Bainbridge Registered Member

I'm probably about to get flamed by all those people for whom ATI 10 has fried their computer/ killed their cat/ ruined their lives etc. but I have to say I'm in a state of shock.
    I installed ATI 10 over ATI 9 (3677) and install went flawlessly. All back ups successfully made, validated and test restores from both within WinXP and the Acronis rescue disc worked first time.
    Not only that but added functions e.g. designating back up site and backing up application settings etc. look vaguely useful this time.
    Is this a first for Acronis?
    Not sure I'm so keen on forking out $$$ for what is essentially a modest upgrade to ATI 9 (3677), however......

2. Atomic_Ed

Atomic_Ed Registered Member

Thats good news. I have seen so far mostly issues with those who have purchased the new ver 10. I am considering the upgrade myself but with the issues in ver 9 still not fully addressed, it is difficult to spend another $29.99 and then still have further issues. I am going to wait and see what Acronis decides before I do anything else. Glad to hear your's is working for you.

3. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

That's good to hear ... perhaps readers might be interested in your hardware specifications and setup. Any wireless or usb devices connected to it?

4. L Bainbridge

L Bainbridge Registered Member

Not too unusual set up - WinXP Home on HD Partition 1, Data on Partition 2, FD-ISR installed on WinXP. Asus A8V mainboard with AMD64 3200+ processor and 2Gb memory, Radeon x1600 graphics and MS PS/2 mouse, 2 x WD internal 300Gb SATA drives, one external USB drive (200Gb) for back ups.
    Don't have any wireless devices. Internal back ups both to another internal HD and USB external HD work OK.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.