Archive computer .closed

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by majones, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majones

majones Registered Member

When TI11 checks for rule violations, it now reports "Information ... date/time ... Archive computer .closed" as if it can't access the backup location where it created the backup. This has only recently started happing, and may have been triggered by the update to build 8053. Anyone else got the problem?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello majones,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify, where are you saving the archive? Is it an interntal drive, external one, network one? What is the filesystem of the drive?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. majones

Hi Marat,

It is an external drive connected via USB to the PC on which TI11 is running. I created the Backup Location using the UNC address, and the backup runs fine. The problem occurs when TI11 checks for rule violations.

Thanks for your help,

Majones

4. Acronis Support

Hello majones,

We would like to inform you that our Development Team is already aware of the issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Most probably the fix will be implemented to the next official update to the product.

We may recommend you to log into your account at http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/ , go to subscriptions at the left and checkmark the following two items: 'Notify me about critical updates for my registered products' and 'Notify me about upgrades for my products' to be up on Acronis True Image 11 Home updates. If you would like us to notify you when the fix is available please submit a request for technical support with the subject indicating that you want to contact Alex Bogomolov and the link to this thread.

If you have any further questions concerning our software, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

5. majones

Thank you for the information Alexey. When will the next official update be released?

6. Acronis Support

Hello majones,

We are sorry, but the exact time-frame for release of the next build isn't decided yet.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.