AppGuard message about Sandboxie

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by karad, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karad

karad Registered Member

I run AppGuard 3.4.2.0 and Sandboxie 3.76.
    Sandboxie is in Powerapplications as outlined by Tzu to prevent conflict.
    IE9,FF 18 and ComodoDragon.
    It happens i receive a warning in Appguard which does not affect functionality at all,but I cannot understand its implications,i mean i dont know if i've got to take any action about it or not,can someone please shed light?:

2. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

I get a lot of these sorts of things and I ignore them if what I have been doing is working as expected. For some reason many apps like to write to something or other for some reason or other that has nothing to do with the app doing its job. Perhaps its some sort of log, or perhaps the app wants to send some data home (which I would just as soon it not do). Long/short,,,, as long as the work is getting done I ignore the warnings.

3. karad

karad Registered Member

Simce you mention Euripedes about prudence you will understand that-being a fan of Quintus Fabius Maximus the Cunctator-I just HAD to ask....

I'm glad you've got the same attitude towards these AppGuard messages which really are very good for seeing undisclosed relationships.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.