Anyone using SafeSpace yet?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by ratchet, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Thank you, it was an interesting read! I still haven't gone virtual but I'm sure I'll try something one of these days!

4. 072707

072707 Registered Member

I use http://sandboxie.com for the same purpose. I am am not a technically advanced user, just a security concerned one, but I think sandboxie, since it works so very well, was one of the smartest such computing moves I ever made.

I have even installed and run software via sandboxie in order to avoid altering my machine itself while I trial a software to see if I like it.

Amazingly, I am not taking advantage of the full capabilities of sandboxie, yet, from my perspective, the benefits are still remarkable.

Again, I am just an average user, if that, so visit sandboxie and its forums for first rate information.

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

This thread is closed for posting as the original poster has been directed to an existing thread.

Please choose the appropriate threads and forums for any suggestions for other programs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.