Anyone using SafeSpace 2.0.41.0?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by IceCube1010, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceCube1010

IceCube1010 Registered Member

Hi

Just curious. Is anyone using this product and have anything positive/negative to say about it. I'm currently using it and only found 2 small niggles with it. One has to do with scrolling and the Synaptics driver and the other with BF2 not starting. Other than that, it seems pretty good.

thanks
    Al

2. Victek

Victek Registered Member

If you do a search of forum messages you will find a number of recent threads about SafeSpace. I've used previous builds and found it impacted performance a little too much, but Artificial Dynamics is continuing to improve it. I haven't tried this most recent release yet. Why not say more about how it's working for you?

3. IceCube1010

IceCube1010 Registered Member

thanks for the response. Yes, I find it a little slow on startup of the browser but after that its fine. I believe the 2 items I mentioned are being looked at by SafeSpace deveolpers.

Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.