anyone tried this anti-spam program?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by iceni60, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

Stops spam, viruses and other unwanted emails without receiving them.

Built-in self-learning Spam Detector helps you to recognize spam messages.

Has four filter lists that enable spam filtering by senders, recipients and 'bad phrases'.

Highly customizable interface provides maximum comfort for deleting spam messages.

and much more...

http://www.anti-spam-tools.com/index.html

2. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Am not familiar with Spam Detector. U might want to read their privacy policy and terms of use. Many users on other sites I frequent use Mailwasher & are very satisfied with it - http://www.mailwasher.net/download.php

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks Peaches :) i did do a quick check on it and didnt find any bad reviews about it. i even did a search here and found this thread, but it was the last post in the thread that mentioned it, so no one had commented on it :( . i wouldnt use it unless i was 100% sure it is safe to. id just like to find out about it :)

4. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Hopefully someone here using it will come forth with an opinion.

My cable provider provides a spam blocker as part of their service, I believe it is SpamAssassin which also notifies any re-direction of email. I never see any spam ... whooooie!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.