Any other Free on demand AT Scanner?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by iwod, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwod

iwod Registered Member

Apart from Ewido and A2?

The reason.

Both Ewido and A2 can not be slient installed.

A2 require username and password that can not be added automactially and need internet connection straight after installation.

Are there any just simple On demand scanner? ( Free would be great, if not than any good pay ones? )

2. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

ewido can be installed silently:

ewido-setup.exe /S /D=C:\Program Files\ewido security suite

i'm going to add an option to disable the options during the installation via command line soon, stay tuned ;)

3. iwod

iwod Registered Member

?

Last time ( well last year ) i email to support and ask if slient install was possible and they replied "no"......... o_O

Well it is great news anyway. I wonder if this switch will install the On access guard as well as auto update. Honestly i just want the free version and not the trail version. ( So that it will install on all my Unattended CDs computer )

And my other question is why i need ewidoctrl.exe ( services ) to run ewido on demand? Although it uses little memory but to me that is just another usesless process sitting there.

4. peter.ewido

It's used to do the update stuff and LSP fixing etc. so it really should be running ;)

5. peter.ewido

Ok, a new setup is now available... Possible parameters are:

ewido-setup.exe /S /NOGUARD /NOCONTEXT /D=C:\Program Files\ewido security suite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.