Any more betas expected?

Discussion in 'NOD32 Early v2 Beta' started by mrbrimi, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbrimi

mrbrimi Registered Member

The reason I ask is that my licence expires in May and I still continue to have problems with POPFile http://popfile.sourceforge.net/
    and NOD32 V2 beta 4. In a nutshell POPFile will not work with IMON. I've been evaluating other AV programs and so far NOD32 is the only program that causes the problem.

Have downloaded Beta 5 and my problems with IMON seem to have been cured. Thanks.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

It looks like another beta is coming out soon. See this quote from earlier today by Jan...

3. Does this mean that NOD32 will be able to do a lot better with unpackers and archives? ALthough I myself have no problems I am referring to the attached chart from Rokop Security...

PS.. I ran the Trojan Hunter with NOD32 and so no conflcits.. AMON doesn't seem to conflict anymore. I am doing it on a new Win XP system.. Did you guys fix the conflict?

Attached Files:

4. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hi,

>Any more betas expected?

Yes, the next beta will be out in a couple of days. :)

>PS.. I ran the Trojan Hunter with NOD32 and so no conflcits.. AMON doesn't seem to conflict anymore. I am doing it on a new Win XP system.. Did you guys fix the conflict?

I have seen that delay in the current version of NOD too. After comparing it with the Beta4 I've experienced a big improvement. have you compared it too?

Rgds, :D

jan

5. mrbrimi

mrbrimi Registered Member

Am downloading beta 5 as I post this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.